Nothing much in the day to write about, except that I feel too lazy to be true. Maybe this is what they call holiday hangover.
Hey, what's Easter without Easter Eggs? I've just recalled the I had forgotten to open (and eat) the Easter Egg Peg gave me!!! So here we go, the Easter Egg: (oooh... what a cute kitty cat...)
Of course that is not my dinner. Are you nuts? It is my dessert, though. Ha ha ha ha... Walked down Mills Road today, found two Chinese supermarkets and The Co-operative Food (Hereafter referred as Co-op). Not much to buy in the Chinese supermarket: most stuff being dried or canned. So I bought rice and tofu and went to Co-op. Sausages were on sale at 2 for £3.50, so dinner and breakfast is going to be sausages this week and maybe even up to next week.
I was brought up being taught that soup is good for you. So since I'm feeling a bit cold, let's have soup for dinner. And it's so easy to cook too. Throwed sausages, carrots, tofu and enoki mushrooms into boiling water and let simmer for approximately 10 minutes. Serve and ate hot! Wow...
No comments:
Post a Comment