Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 18th - Day 14

A whole two weeks in UK today!!! How far I've gone.

Slept early last night and woke up late today. Half past eight by the time I really got out of bed (on a weekday, I'm already in Sanger). But I really got out of bed because the sun is shining through the window into my eyes. It was a wonderfully sunny day.

I packed all my dirty clothes and went to the laundrette on Mill Road. While the clothes were washing I went to the Co-op for breakfast and some shopping. When I got back to the laundrette, I ate breakfast while the clothes dry. On the way back to the guest house I took these picture, of the murals on Mill Road Bridge. I tried to find the Malaysian flag on the mural, but couldn't.



In the afternoon, I decided to walk around Cambridge, because it's a nice weather and I hope I can get good pictures. Unfortunately, my guide, a guy whom I met on the first day in Cambridge and showed me the way to my guest house, walked briskly and had only the interest to take pictures of me with important monuments. I haven't the chance to take really good pictures of the building and places that we've walked. I'm going to go alone again and take more nice pictures. In the meantime: Here's the Newton's Clock, the King's Chapel, the Cam River and the University Library. All these pictures (except the on of Newton's Clock) were taken by my guide Chandra, as you can see, it's really not my style. Ha ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment