Friday, April 17, 2009

April 16th - Day 12

Today in Cambridge, it was quite grey, like my mood.

I woke up late, and went out of the house late too. I had to rush to the Catholic Church, and it was raining. But I did caught the bus. So it was alright. Got to the office OK, although there were still some droplets on the walk from the bus stop to our building.

There were even droplets at lunchtime. I was late packing for home. I had only realised that it was time to go at about 17:20. When I got to the stop, the first bus had left. I got on the third bus (the second one doesn't go to Catholic Church) and reached Catholic Church at about 18:15. My plans to go to the laundrette was dropped, because the sky was quite grey and it would be quite a long walk. I had a craving for chips, so I walked down Hills Road to Co-op and got a 3 for £1. Had the shrimp cocktail flavour one (in a pink pack), and did not like it much.

As I walked home from Co-op, I saw this beautiful building of the Open University. Notice that it has sculptures on it's pillars. At the corner, I saw this other building that I had no idea what it was. It looks like a church, but it hasn't a plate/sign to show it.

The wind started to pick up. It felt like what they call "Winter wind". But I noticed that the blossoms seemed to bloom better in the wind, or is it the cold? Here are a few nice pictures. Later, the rain started to come. It got a bit heavier, but not as heavy as what we have in Malaysia, so I had to stop and rush home.


Somebody once said I can't cook. Well, I can't, not professionally. But I do enjoy cooking. Here's my dinner. Tonight, it's spaghetti (again), with sausages (again), lettuce and cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, why the grey mood? Looks like you're having a blast over there - lots of nice pictures, and also a display of your culinary skills.

    Take care and have more fun!

    -jun hoe-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy. Thanks for dropping by. the grey mood comes from the extremely cold weather. I'm having fun. And to be honest, I really cannot cook. =)

    You take care too my friend.

    ReplyDelete