Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 20th - Day 16

Have you ever seen a mist? I woke up to one today. It's cool and wet, like the rainy days here in Cambridge, only it's cool without the wind and it feels wet without the rain.

Apparently, as my landlady said, we're going to get a sunny day today. I cannot believe her when I walked through the mists this morning. But check out the town in the evening when I got back!!!

Highlight 1 of the day: They changed my duvets today. It's pink! I don't like it. ~*sulk*~

Highlight 2 of the day: Dinner (as usual). Dinner's Cheese and Smoked Ham Chicken Kiev (That's that piece of fried-looking thing which was baked, not fried) with roast potatoes and vegetable soup. The kiev is breaded chicken filled with cream cheese and smoked ham. Sounds yummy, don't it? Too bad it was slightly on the cold side, after waiting for the potatoes, which took longer to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment