Let's show you my dinner first today, just for the sake of breaking the pattern (Ha ha ha ha...). Dinner can be described with two words: overcooked, and overate. Look at the portion of it, I overestimated the portion. The bowl looks like it cannot hold all of it. And as you can see, the vegetables were a bit too mushy. You can't really see what tortellini looks like when the bowl was full, so I took another picture halfway through. Anyway, it was Arrabbiata tortellini in vegetable (potato, carrot, mushroom, cauliflower and broccoli) soup. Apparently, tortellinis are egg pasta with stuffings, kind of like the chinese wonton.
Right, after one's full, one can heartily talk of her great adventures (Ha ha ha ha...). Well, I stayed in my room in the morning, watching movies and tidying up the clothes that went to laundry yesterday. I ate a sandwich for brunch (Trust me, that one is not photo-worthy.).
In the afternoon at about 14:00, I decided to go for a walk, and to go shopping too, because food supplies are low. It was not a day worse than yesterday, for the sun was high, and the wind was weaker early in the afternoon (though it got stronger nearer to the evening). I had planned yesterday to go to the greens and riverside again today, but since I just recalled that the shops close early on Sundays, I decided to change route.
I went down to Sydney Street to check what time the supermarket closes, and walked from there towards the colleges of the other side. There were King's and Trinity and Queens... But I really don't know them apart. Here are some really nice pictures that I took today.
This little house reminds me of the house of Stuart Little. Little High Little Low, Little Hey Little Ho! On the same road, Judge Business School (I wonder if Dave founded it) and the Engineering Department.
Here are some close-ups that I'm rather proud of. And that, finally, is a collage of different parts of the Catholic Church. I thought I was lost, until I saw the tower of the church, and I knew I can't be lost.

And thus ends the narration of my brilliant adventures of today.
No comments:
Post a Comment