Oh, and I've got three demi-baguettes for 99p today. I love baguettes. I don't know why the smell of baguettes always made me feel comfortable. It also reminded me of... something I'm keeping to myself. Ha ha ha ha...
Friday, April 24, 2009
April 23rd - Day 19
Posted by
餅餅
at
2:52 AM
Dinner is the half-pack of tortellini left over from last Sunday. I've got a carton of dark gravy granules today. So that's what tortellini is going with tonight, and I've got a potato, some mushrooms and half a lettuce in there. It was a good idea, I think, except the tomato filling didn't really go quite well with the dark gravy. They clash.


Oh, and I've got three demi-baguettes for 99p today. I love baguettes. I don't know why the smell of baguettes always made me feel comfortable. It also reminded me of... something I'm keeping to myself. Ha ha ha ha...


Oh, and I've got three demi-baguettes for 99p today. I love baguettes. I don't know why the smell of baguettes always made me feel comfortable. It also reminded me of... something I'm keeping to myself. Ha ha ha ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment