Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 22nd - Day 18

I had dinner with Paul tonight. He booked a table at a tapas restaurant called La Raza.

I tried to photograph the food, which, according to Paul, is weird. He asked if it's a weird Malaysian thing or a weird Chinese thing. No worries people, I told him it's strictly a very weird me thing. But I did kind of mention two names that he knew, who does this too. Ha ha ha ha...

Tapas, according to Peg, are Spanish starters that, because of its variety, are taken now as main course. Paul had another guest tonight, whom I've forgot to mention, Giang, is a girl from Vietnam who's working in Wales, and is currently attached at LMB for two weeks. That's Giang's seafood platter (the best-looking photograph) with Paul's fingers, Paul's potatoes, Paul's figs (if I spelt it correctly), which are purple pear-like fruits, a fig cut in half, my Spanish chicken, and finally my tortilla. (top-bottom, left-right)



I have to apologize for the bad quality of the photographes. The restaurant was very dark. So it was very dark for me to take photographes nicely. It's either really high ISO without flash or autofocus without flash. Either way, the camera doesn't focus very well because it can't sense anything. Unfortunately, these out-of-focus photographes look clearer at a small size like this. So, there's no point in clicking them for zooming in, where you'll get a blur like you have 500 degree of short-sightedness and you've lost your glasses.

On a side note, I'm really pleased with myself today because I've accomplished something big today. I've finished a script in two days, and I think it's the longest one that I've ever written (174 lines). Of course programmers/professional script writers would say "Bah... That's nothing... It's just a small script. I could've given it to you in two minutes.", but guess what? I'm not a programmer, and I'm not a professional script writer, OK? So allow me to be very very pleased with myself! Yeay! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment